Public Trust Building
Designed in 1926 by renowned architect Cecil Wood, this building was completed in May 1928 for the Public Trust Office who occupied these premises until 1996. Featuring a marble entry, terrazzo stairs and hand carved mahogany banisters. We have fully redeveloped this 4 storey building to provide high quality offices ranging from 80 to 650 square metres. The use of glass partitioning and clean colours provides light filled modern spaces, while retaining the heritage values. With quality national tenants, this building is a premium business address.
- Located in central Dunedin city, 2 minutes’ walk from The Octagon.
- Ten office suites ranging from 80 to 650 square metres.
- Ideally situated close to a range of parking buildings.
- An abundance of natural light and full sun.
- Quality national tenants.